Free New iPhone® App of Blessings Accelerates the Million Book Giveaway Promotion
Columbus, Ohio — R. Scott Osborne, author of The Book of Blessings: Impacting Lives with the Language of God (ISBN 978-1-60266-744-0), and app developer Software by Sunergeos are pleased to announce the release of the App of Blessings, now available on the iTunes® App Store℠.
“The goal is still to give away a million copies of the book,” says Osborne. “We were on our way but this great new app is going to help us get there a lot faster.”
The App of Blessings is a simple app that provides a powerful message and a very convenient way to share it. Among the features are:
- 24 categories and 14 occasions to help you find the right blessing from The Book of Blessings for every situation.
- The ability to scroll and select with a touch of a finger any one of 835 scripture references from nine different Bible translations to send as an email.
- The ability to copy and append as many blessings as needed to get your message across.
- Not only does the copy and append feature allow you to select multiple blessings for an email, you can also paste the blessings into other apps like Facebook, Twitter, and SMS.
- Since the app uses the built-in email form provided by iOS, you have access to all your contacts and email accounts from which to send your messages.
“My goal was to create an app that embodied the essence of the book,” said Dan Johnson, founder of Software by Sunergeos. “I was determined to make sure the functions were intuitive because people will use it in situations where they can’t take time to think about they are doing. They might be standing over a hospital bed or saying goodbye to a loved one. They need to quickly find the right blessing in that moment.”
“After years of dreaming how this would come about, Danny implemented my vision at a level I wouldn’t have dared to imagine,” commented Osborne. “It is so incredibly easy to use. And it’s the first application for iPhone that uses Scripture blessings.”
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
More information may be obtained at the author’s web site, www.thebookofblessings.com.
About the Author
R. Scott Osborne is an Elder at Christian Assembly in Columbus, Ohio where he serves as the Director of Ministry Development and Chairman of the Deacon Board. He has been married to Daryse (Charisma Centre for the Arts) since 1975. They are blessed with two daughters, two sons-in-law, and three grandchildren.
About the App Developer
Danny Johnson is the sole proprietor of Software by Sunergeos, a charitable venture that creates software in support of the ministry of Christ.